Some of the common factors that contribute to hair loss are excess physical or emotional stress, hormonal imbalances, nutritional deficiencies, pollution, allergies, the use of bad hair care products, a poor routine of hair care, and heredity. If you lose your hair, you do not need to spend a lot of money on expensive treatments. There are many natural remedies to help you get thicker and bulky hair.
A very popular product that can be used to thicken hair is aloe vera, because of its moisturizing properties. It will also help restore the pH balance of the scalp.
- Extract the gel from one or two leaves of aloe vera and rub the gel on your scalp. Let it rest for 30 minutes before rinsing your hair with lukewarm water. Repeat this mask once or twice a week regularly.
- Another option is to mix two teaspoons of coconut milk in a fresh aloe vera gel and apply it to your scalp. Leave on for about half an hour, then rinse and make your usual shampoo. Repeat once or twice a week.
- You can also consume one tablespoon a day of aloe vera juice on an empty stomach to better enjoy hair growth and your overall health.
Massage regularly your scalp with cold pressed castor oil. This is one of the easiest methods to get thicker hair naturally. Due to its high viscosity, it deeply coats the hair and protects from hair loss. In addition, it is rich in vitamin E and fatty acids, which promotes hair growth.
- Heat a mixture of equal parts of castor oil and coconut oil. Castor oil alone is effective but it tends to be too thick.
- Apply the mixture to the hair and scalp and massage in circular motions.
- Paint your hair to distribute the oil on all your hair and tangle well.
- Cover your head with a warm, moist towel.
- Leave on for at least an hour, then do your usual shampoo.
- Renew this treatment once a week to get shiny, thick hair.