Oh hair! Our biggest struggle every morning, every night, every shower ! Here are some tips that help me go over those little morning mental breakdowns.
- Make your blowout last longer than one day by rolling your hair into a looped bun and pinning it before bed.
- Flat-iron braids to get longer lasting waves when you take them out.
- To keep your fine , thin hair from feeling greasy, only apply conditioner to the bottom three-fourths of your hair, and keep conditioner away from your roots.
- Spray an unused toothbrush with hairspray to brush back your flyaways.
- Use cinnamon to stimulate the scalp. It will help boost hair growth.
- Press a dryer sheet over your brush bristles before running it through your hair. The dryer sheet will help control static!
- Pump up the volume by applying dry shampoo before bed. All that tossing and turning really helps to work the dry shampoo into your hair.
- For a better hold, spray your bobby pins with dry shampoo or hairspray before using them.