The controversy around the aluminium salt put in the conventional deodorants has made many people wary of the cosmetics products they purchase. In fact, we use so many cosmetic products which are made of various harmful componants. We arrived at a certain point where we do not know what is good or bad, and sometimes we can’t cut off the bad things from our daily beauty routines. If you are one of those people, this article is for you. Today, I’m going to share with you some tips to make a natural homemade deodorant.
You will need:
- 1 roll-on deodorant of 50 ml
- a small whip
- 1 graduated pipette
- 1 recipient
- 38 ml of organic aloe vera gel
- 5 ml of mineral / spring water
- 5 ml of organic rose hydrates
- 0.9 ml of organic emulsifying
- 12 drops of Palmarosa organic essential oil
- 10 drops of organic egyptian geranium essential oil.
- 10 drops of any natural preservative (you might use Leucidal)
5 step recipe in 10 minutes:
- In the recipient put the aloe vera gel;
- Slowly add the rose hydrates then the spring water and whip it all;
- Slowly add the organic emulsifying and whip the mixture
- Incorporate the essential oils and the natural preservative
- Fill in the roll on.
This natural cream deodorant perfumes your armpits without harming them. It can be applied in the morning (during the day if case) on a clean and dry skin.