Our daily beauty routine is full of unexpected events. An empty makeup remover bottle, a lipstick that is stuck on you teeth, or a pimple that showed out of nowhere. In this article, I will show you a list of unusual beauty hacks that will help you get over the little unexpected events that might destroy your day.
- Eye makeup remover.
- eyelashes conditioner.
- Sub for lip gloss.
- Rub on split ends between haircuts.
- Mix with lipstick to make a crème blush for cheeks.
- Rub over your teeth, and there you go no lipstick stains on your smile.
- Place on pulse points before applying perfume- It lasts longer.
- Massage into elbows and heels to soften the cracked skin.
Apple cider vinegar
- Rinse your hair with it to remove shampoo build-up. It serves also to prevent dandruff.
- Use it as a skin toner to treat and prevent acne.
- Use as a detangler.
- Apply to dark spots on face to correct hyper-pigmentation.
- Nothing gives you silkier legs than using coconut oil to shave with.
- Deodorize your body with a rub-down of the stuff- it has antibacterial properties.
- Rub it into your nails and cuticle to strengthen them.
- Use it to soothe eczema break-outs.
- It also makes a wonderful lip gloss-straight up.
Double duty makeup
- Mascara can double as eyeliner. Just dip a thin brush in it and apply it as you are doing your usual liquid eyeliner.
- Use mascara to cover grey roots.
- Blush can work as eyeshadow.