Nowadays, most bloggers swear by two natural products known for their amazing virtue. You did not guess yet ? Well, these two miracle remedies are aloe vera and coconut oil. Aloe vera and coconut oil are commonly added to body lotions. They are used separately, but can you guess what happens when you combine their considerable health benefits? The recipe I’m showing you in this article can be used on most skin problems including stretch marks, age spots, acne, sunburn, and scarring.
First, lets list the uses of each remedy:
- Treat sunburn
- Soothe irritated skin and skin allergies
- Treat stretch marks, age spots, acne and scars
- Moisturize and rejuvenate the skin
- Natural moisturizer that slows down aging of the skin
- Lotion for dry skin
- Antifungal and antibacterial agent
- Oil that gives the skin a natural glow
To make this recipe, you will need:
- 1/3 cup pure aloe vera gel, not juice
- 1/2 cup organic coconut oil (solid)
- Essential oil of your choice (vanilla, lavender, rose)
- Put the coconut oil and aloe vera gel in a glass bowl.
- Mix ingredients for 5-10 minutes until thick, brightly colored cream. Add a few drops of the essential oil of your choice.