Lips are an integral part of the beauty face. Thus, it is important to moisturize them pretty frequently. I have read many articles stating that the cosmetic balm we use can harm us. In this article, I will share with you a homemade lip balm that will nourish and repair your lips. It is an easy and cheap recipe that will give your lips a natural gorgeous look !
- 1 tablespoon of sweet almond oil
- 1 teaspoon of Beeswax
- 1/2 teaspoon of acacia honey
- 3 drops of sweet orange organic essential oil
- A saucepan
- A bowl
- A mini whisk
- A small pot of glass or plastic
Heat the sweet almond oil in a bain-marie with the beeswax. Then, once the mixture is melted, take it out of the heat, add the honey, and whisk it all. Next, pour in the essential oil, and put the mixture in a small pot. Use this lip balm as frequently as possible.
- Mix regularly throughout the preparation of the balm in order to have a homogeneous consistency.
- Keep your lip balm with honey for 2 months away from heat and light.
- You can find the beeswax on a website that sells organic products or at any store selling organic products.