Having oily hair might seem as being stuck in a vicious circle. If you wash your hair too much it gets oily easily. If you don not wash your hair on a daily basis, well your hair gets oily too. This tip might seem a little bit unusual, but trust me if you have an oily roots problem, this recipe will change your life. Discover this grandma’s recipe to purify and revitalize your scalp naturally. This mixture of clay and vinegar will strengthen your hair and provide them with shine, and regulate the secretion of sebum at the same time.
- A glass bowl
- A wooden spoon
- A coloring brush
- 2 tbsp of ultra-ventilated green clay
- 2 tbsp of cider vinegar
- Pour the green clay and cider vinegar into a bowl.
- Let stand for a few minutes and mix with a wooden spoon.
- Using the brush, spread the clay carefully over your hair from the roots, following the stripe to facilitate application.
- Leave on for 10 minutes before rinsing with lukewarm water.
- Wash your hair with your usual shampoo and admire the result!
- Apply this treatment once a week to see the benefits on your scalp.
- Do not use metal or plastic instruments to prepare the clay paste.