Hair loss is a common problem these days. As hair is considered as an adornment or an asset that beautifies our physical appearance, baldness or fine and sparse hair is a problem that many want to correct quickly. In this article, I will share with you some recipes to help you with the stated issues.
Regular protein maintenance is essential to have stronger, thicker hair. For protein hair treatment, the best ingredient is the egg.
- Take one or two eggs, depending on the length of your hair, and beat them properly;
- Apply the beaten eggs on the wet hair and let them rest for about 30 minutes. Then wash your hair with warm water and a mild shampoo, without additives, preferably. You can use this protein treatment once or twice a week.
- Another option is to mix an egg yolk, a tablespoon of hair oil of your choice (castor – jojoba – argan, etc.) and two tablespoons of water. Use this mixture to massage your scalp deeply. Follow this remedy once a week to make your hair stronger and thicker.
Fenugreek seeds can also be used to prevent hair loss and promote better growth.
- Soak 2 to 3 tablespoons of fenugreek seeds in water for 8 to 10 hours. Grind the soaked seeds to make a fine paste. You can also mix two teaspoons of coconut milk. Apply the paste to your hair and scalp and let rest about 30 minutes before washing your hair with warm water.
- When you do this regularly, this remedy will prevent the dryness of the scalp and will help you thicken your hair.
- Another option is to use the water in which the fenugreek seeds have soaked at night as rinse water. This will make your hair grow faster and will help you get rid of dandruff. Use it once or twice a week.